Oficine is rooted in the Latin American Film Festival, which appeared annually in Utrecht, the Netherlands, between 2005 and 2013.
Oficine strives to bring Latin American film to the attention of the Dutch and Belgium audience. Oficine consists of film enthusiasts, cultural scientists, human geographers, travelers and culture lovers. Due to their years of experience in Latin American cinema, the members of Oficine have built a broad network within the Dutch and Latin American film industry and have been extensively cooperating with (educational) institutions focused on Latin American history and culture.
• promotes Latin American cinema in the Netherlands and Belgium
• supports distribution of Latin American films
• programs for festivals and theaters
• facilitates lectures, workshops and seminars concerning Latin American cinema
• coaches, advises and co-produces Latin American (co-) productions
Would you be interested to know what Oficine can do for you?